Listed as one of the “World’s Best” Resorts in the Caribbean by the readers of Travel & Leisure Magazine, Half Moon is the perfect wedding and honeymoon destination. Pristine, white-sandy beaches, a choice of exquisite settings for ceremony and reception, beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites, most with fantastic views of the sparkling Caribbean, world-class golf and tennis and our exclusive spa combine to make for the Caribbean’s most complete resort.
Selecting just the right location for your ceremony is one of the most important decisions you will make when planning your wedding. By taking advantage of Half Moon’s picture perfect seaside location, lush landscape and warm tropical breezes, brides can design the ultimate one-of-a-kind wedding that will be cherished by all who attend.
- The Beach Gazebo – Surrounded by the azure sea, this intimate Gazebo is ideal for the most romantic wedding ceremony. Reserve at dusk and enjoy the brilliant colors of a Half Moon sunset. Maximum 15 people can be seated here.
- Oleander Terrace – A beachfront stone terrace with panoramic views of the Caribbean. Reserve at dusk and enjoy the added bonus of a fiery sunset. The Oleander Terrace is ideal for wedding ceremonies and cocktail receptions for up to 200 guests.
- The Lily Pond Wedding Gazebo – Framed by magical fountains and surrounded by a tranquil lily pond, this gazebo provides the perfect setting for a wedding celebration with up to 200 guests.
- The Sunrise Beach – If barefoot elegance is what you wish, than Sunrise Beach is the ultimate beach location for your special day. This location is ideal for up to 200 guests.
- The Royal Pavilion – One of Half Moon’s most traditional locations, the Royal Pavilion offers expansive views of the Caribbean and it is ideal for weddings large and small. This space seats up to 80 guests.
- The Sugar Mill Restaurant – Say your vows on this 200-year-old terrace that overlooks an original watermill. This is one of the resort’s most romantic and unique settings for an intimate outdoor wedding ceremony. Seats 140 guests.
- Arcadia II Terrace – Ideal for a small party, this Terrace overlooks the Caribbean. Maximum of 40 guests.
Here is the details of one of the packages at Half Moon Resort for your wedding:
One Love Wedding Package
Don’t worry about a thing :Leave the planning to Half Moon’s team of wedding specialists. With the One Love Wedding Package all you need to do is say “I DO.” This package includes:
- Marriage Officer to perform the ceremony
- Tropical Bridal Bloom Bouquet
- Boutonniere for the Groom
- One Corsage
- One Tier Vanilla Wedding Cake
- Chilled Bottle of Champagne
- Professional Video (VHS or PAL format- 1 hour)
- Professional Photography for 1 Hour – 24 (4×6)
- Half Moon Keepsake Gift Bag
When you are ready to plan the pefect destination wedding, give us a call at 310-722-3099 or send us a email at Lula@carterelitetravel.com and we’ll take care of all the details for you.
Congratulations to you and your future spouse from Lula Carter at Carter Elite Travel!