- 1 medium rib eye
- 1 small onion
- 2 gloves garlic
- Crushed pimiento seeds
- ½ hot scotch bonnet pepper
- Pick-a-pepper sauce
- Corn starch
- Soy Sauce
- Salt & Black pepper
1. Dice all of the seasoning and mix with a little pick-a-pepper sauce and salt.
- 2. Make small holes in roast and stuff the mix seasoning in the holes, all around, leaving enough seasoning to make gravy.
- 3. Add Soy sauce, ketchup, salt, black pepper, paprika, pick-a-pepper and rub along meat.
- 4. Let stand for a while.
- 5. Heat oil in skillet, shake excess seasoning off. Add meat.
- 6. Cook over medium heat, turning constantly to prevent sticking. Let it brown on each side. Do not add a lot of water. Just a little each time it dries out.
- 7. Keep adding water until cooked.
- 8. When cooked, remove from skillet to make gravy.
- 9. Make corn starch in a paste and add to stock to make gravy. Serve over a bed of white rice or rice and peas