For Spicy Mango Topper
2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch dice
1/4 cup lime juice
2 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
For Jerk Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened slightly (about 1 1/2 pounds)
2 tablespoon Jamaican jerk seasoning blend
1 lime, halved
1) Stir together mango, lime juice, brown sugar, red pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon and allspice in a medium bowl; set aside.
2) Rinse chicken and pat dry.
3) Sprinkle on both sides with jerk seasoning and let stand for 10 minutes.
4) Cook on a well oiled grill over medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
5) Remove from grill and squeeze lime halves over chicken.
6) Serve with mango topper.