Resort Update: FDR July 4, 2009
Pebbles Resort – Improvements!
This is what they have been doing at Pebbles over the past 6 weeks.
- The Beach Grill is now enclosed to keep the sand away, making it more comfortable for you to enjoy their scrumptious Jerk Chicken, Hamburgers, Fries and Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches throughtout the day.
- They’ve added a new Cyber Center just above teh beach grill, overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Now you can read your emails or play a friendly game online while listening to the relaxing sounds of the Caribbean Sea.
- The entrance to the Dining Room has been enhanced with tiles and planters.
- Roger has repainted his glass bottom boat and polished his waterslide – waiting for you and your family to come on down for a visit.
- The pool is ready now and looking great!
Freddie will be ready to welcome guests as of mid July!
News! : Franklyn D. Resort & Spa
It is now easier to get on the beach because they have opened up the waterway at the Spa. There is a new sundeck to check out the wicked sunsets this summer.
The Disco has been renamed – “The Zoo Disco” – for little ones who think they are party animals, Curtis, kervan and Kevin are waiting to welcome you and your family back for more fun!
Donovan is still having his famous aquacise classes and early morning power walks. He’s ready to get you all worked out in his improved gym with new gym equipment and a new wooden floor.
The WiFi has been improved making is easier to check your emails anywhere, whether it is on the beach or by the bar.
Andre from the grill is coming to the states for a Summer Job but should be back in time to greet you with a smile and a “Yeah Man” this winter – the Jerk Chicken is still the best!
Mr. Davis and Sabrina at the bar are now making coconut, passion fruit and pineapple flavored mojitos – yummy!
FYI… FDR has introduced an EP/Suite only Option for the rest of the Summer 2009 – for those of you who prefer to bring your own meals.